Nashville Deep Tissue Massage
Most people refer to a Deep Tissue Massage to describe the use of various massage techniques that include the use of elbows, forearms and wrists to manipulate in a profound manner the muscle tissues with the purpose of not only relaxing the muscles, but to break up old patterns to allow the muscles to work properly and the nutrients and blood flow to reach their destinations. A Deep Tissue Massage it is some times known to cause pain to some individuals. When getting a Deep Tissue Massage, you must ensure you let the Massage Therapist know when he/she is applying too much pressure.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE?
- Reduces pain
- Increases range of motion of limbs by restoring mobility
- Relaxes and sooth muscles
- Breaks up scar tissue due to injury
- Aids muscles to stay flexible
WHO MAY BENEFIT FROM A NASHVILLE DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE?
- Athletes (weekend athletes as well)
- Individuals with chronic joint or muscle injuries
- Individuals that perform repetitive work that causes considerable strain on muscles and joints
- Individuals who suffer from stress